Tuesday, June 8, 2010

My Goals for Academics and Social Life!

My goal for the next ten weeks is to complete three classes i was given. I was given Language and Literature, biology for an elective, and a pregnancy class. My goal is to complete half of the Language and Literature in one week, and the other half in two weeks. After i complete this class i will begin to read, " Pregnancy and Newborn." That will go to an elective class that will take me two weeks to complete and if needed i will bring my work to class for help. Another assignment i will complete is also going to be an elective credit. It is biology and that class will also take me two weeks and if i need more time with my classes i will put aside other activities i have to do.

My social goals are to be more respectful to my mother. I have always set this as a goal of mines and have never followed through with it. For some reason I feel i shouldn't have to respect her because of the way she does things. Then again she is my mom and she takes good care of me. I want to earn her trust and I am willing to go to extreme levels i just don't know how.

No comments:

Post a Comment